Reduce the Footprint of your Records Management Program and Seamlessly Transition to a More Effective Digital Government
DOMA can help you, get digital, get compliant, and get it completed on-time, on-spec, and on-budget. Get a Great Customer Experience with DOMA Digital Services! DOMA supports digital transformation efforts through a consultative approach on the digitization of mission critical permanent records using proven, secure, and regulatory compliant methodologies. In addition to bringing the agency into regulatory compliance (and out of potential hot water), digital transformation efforts result in increased efficiency.
WHAT IS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION?
What DOMA Can Do For You
Digital Transformation is not a destination, but a journey. As both needs and technology evolve it can be challenging to keep up, especially if you have a massive archive of paper files. DOMA is equipped to help you reach the next stage in digitizing your workflow no matter how far along you are.
The volume and variety of government records and information assets keeps growing – as does the need to digitize and unify paper and electronic records. DOMA’s Digital Transformation Services enable federal agencies like yours to modernize your program and achieve better information access and management.
DOMA can help your organization to:
- Reduce legacy records – storing paper records costs a good deal of time, space, and money.
- Save valuable real estate – space used to store old files and documents is space not used for the purpose of supporting the mission.
- Streamline workflow to improve productivity – by removing paper from key processes, the need to dig up and retrieve files from storage is replaced by the ability to pull anything up in seconds, which can significantly improve business processes.
Click the following link to learn more about how DOMA is impacting over 3 Million Veterans with our Digital Services.
Making Evolution Simple no Matter your Needs
We know that scanning 100% of documents is not a strategy. We tailor our document conversion and management services to support your mission, compliant with records management and information governance regulations. In addition to agency specific requirements, you may have heard of these Government-wide Regulatory compliance requirements:
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 & Section 508 Standards which requires Federal agencies to make all electronic and information technology accessible to those with disabilities.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), addresses storing, accessing, and sharing a person’s medical and personal information, and security standards to protect any health data created, received, maintained, or transmitted electronically.
The National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) Act: The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is an independent agency of the United States government charged with the preservation and documentation of government and historical records.
Managing Government Records Directive (M-12-18), A Presidential Directive to reform records management policies and practices and to develop a 21st-century framework for the management of Government records with two central goals: 1) Require Electronic Recordkeeping to Ensure Transparency, Efficiency, and Accountability and 2), Demonstrate Compliance with Federal Records Management Statutes and Regulations.
Certifications & Compliance
Explore our Other Services
If you’re ready to get a custom quote for a project, we invite you to contact us. We’ll talk to you about your project and create a quote that addresses all your needs. We offer three primary services, Cloud Services, Digital Services, and Healthcare Information Management. We deliver these services using our innovative DOMA Experience (DX) Software Platform.
- Our Cloud services are a great place to start when you have an issue with records management. Powered by AWS, our cloud solutions can change the way you handle data.
- Having Issues with archives and records administration? We can provide tailor-made Government focused solutions that will help you navigate the complex Laws and Regulations surrounding data.
- We have years of experience dealing with healthcare information and revenue cycle management. DOMA can help you streamline the process while also safeguarding PHI and PII.
What are you waiting for?
See how DOMA can change your workflow with a free consultation.